Energy is a valuable good. Saving energy is beneficial not only for the entity that realises the savings, but for society as a whole. However, a large share of potential energy savings is yet untapped.
Against this background, the European Investment Bank in cooperation with the European Commission have initiated the Private Finance for Energy Efficiency (PF4EE) instrument, and thus provide access to adequate and affordable financing for energy efficiency. In collaboration with up to 10 pilot banks in Europe, PF4EE offers preferential loans for private economic entities who want to invest in energy saving projects. Please check the official PF4EE webpage for more information. The PF4EE Web-Check helps interested users (e.g. companies) to assess whether their energy savings project meets the main programme criteria. It can also serve as a source of inspiration for companies without concrete project ideas.
Enjoy multiple benefits from investing in energy efficiency:
- Increase your profits by lowering your energy costs
- Achieve a competitive advantage through reduced production costs
- Get access to favourable loan conditions
- Strengthen your independence from scarce energy resources
- Improve your environmental performance and image