Investing in energy savings measures helps you to save money, to be prepared for the future and to acquire a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Under the Private Finance for Energy Efficiency (PF4EE) instrument, BPER in collaboration with the European Investment Bank and the European Commission have designed “Life4Energy” – a loan scheme to foster energy efficiency investments in the economy of Italy. Private economic entities who plan to invest in a sound and proven energy saving project can apply for financing through the “Life4Energy” loan scheme. Please visit BPER’s information webpage to learn more. The Life4Energy Web-Check helps you to determine the basic eligibility of your energy efficiency project for a Life4Energy loan, or to assess your energy savings potential.
- Energy efficiency in existing buildings
- Energy efficiency in industry
- District heating and cooling
- Energy efficiency in outdoor / public lighting
- Cogeneration of heat and power
- Renewable energy in buildings